Fabulous, magnificent, amazing, impressive, splendid; just glorious. A few adjectives that describe today’s visit by the BBC to Riding for Smiles. Those adjectives equally describe everyone who everyday work so hard to make an immediate and lasting benefit to the lives of the children.
This event marks yet another milestone. RfS was featured on Bolsover TV, we are now looking forward to our appearance on the BBC. How awesome is that?
Our sincere thanks to:-
- The amazing children who give us a purpose and so much joy.
- The schools, head teachers, senior staff, teachers, teaching assistants, staff back on school who give so much to support their children.
- The team from the BBC, Donna, Angela and Mark.
- Riding for Smiles staff, trustees, friends and supporters led by Stephanie.
- Coloured Cob Equestrian Centre, staff, volunteers and supporters led by Sharon.
What a wonderful day.
Thursday November 10th, the day a BBC team came along to Riding for Smiles to make a short piece to be on the TV next week.
RfS will be on East Midlands Today on Tuesday 15th or Thursday 17th.
Watch this space for the exact day and time. It will also be online and on the iPlayer. This will be a short news piece, to be followed by a longer programme in the next few weeks.
Click on the links below
Photographs from the BBC’s visit to RfS